Complaint Review: UnbeatableSale.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2010

• Reported By: chris — LEVITTOWN Pennsylvania U.S.A.
UnbeatableSale.com
195 Lehigh Ave, Suite 5 Lakewood, New Jersey United States of America

UnbeatableSale.com - technooutlet.com Bait and switch Rip off artists! Buyer Beware! Never gave me my money back! Lakewood New Jersey

I ordered a set of dj speakers from there website.It had the picture on the top of page and I really liked what I saw.The picture showed a good size black carpeted 3 way speaker.The kind you see that a dj would use for partys.So i called to see if was what i would receive.Sale person told me yes what you see is what you will get.So i placed an order.Total was 49.95 a piece plus 69.95 shipping.I thought this was good price to ship to speakers of this size.6 days later a box shows up at my door.A small box! no bigger then 18'' by18''.I new there was no way they could stuff two big dj speakers like in the ad in this box.I opened the box to find two replacment woofers.I did not order these.So i called them and they said they would take them back.But the shipping was non refundable! What? I paid 70.00 to ship two small speakers from jersey to pa!And now they will not return my 70.00.I shipped the speakers back to them priorty mail for 15.00 bucks!so im out 85.00 total for a set of speakers they falsely advertised?

Im telling you please do not buy from these rip off artists.Go to sameday music or another reputatable online store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnbeatableSalecom/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/UnbeatableSalecom-technooutletcom-Bait-and-switch-Rip-off-artists-Buyer-Beware-Neve-583253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnbeatableSale.com