Complaint Review: Unclaimed Money Search

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Janie — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Unclaimed Money Search
1810 E. Sahara Ave. St. 1487 Las Vegas, NV 89104 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Unclaimed Money Search Search for lost cash, or just unclaimedcash They lied when I agreed to the search about not using my credit card only for verification, they immediately took it out causing my bank account to become overdrawn. I requested a refund and also dema Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Tip.

I was surfing the web when a site about government having money unclaimed and you could be one of them. Well I clicked on this one and she explained that it was a 30 day trial and no activity would take place on my card. she stated that a investigator would contact me within threee days. Well, I checked my account and they removed 19.90 from my account which cause and overdraft and I was charged $25.00 more dollars. I starting asking for a refund and for them to pay the fee, but they keep passing me around, the corporation address and number is fishy.  I cant reach a supervisor. although they all say that they are one. but with no authority.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unclaimed-Money-Search/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Unclaimed-Money-Search-Search-for-lost-cash-or-just-unclaimedcash-They-lied-when-I-agreed-962207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unclaimed Money Search

Tip.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

There is no such thing as using a credit card only for "verification".   Possesion of credit card details does not verify anything except that you can be charged for something.

In the future, remember that if you're required to provide your credit card details, it's because you are going to be charged.  There is no other use for your credit card numbers.