Complaint Review: Uncle Bob's Self Storage

Uncle Bob's Self Storage
309 South Bell Boulevard Cedar Park, Texas United States of America

Uncle Bob's Self Storage Unwarranted Late Fees Cedar Park, Texas

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

The place was great when it was Stor-A-Way but apparently when it changed hands their online billing info did not follow along nor did their rental agreement. Since their only way to get a hold of me was the old address and phone number in my file (I had changed it online with storaway) my unit went 2 months unpaid unbeknownst to me. I was locked out until I paid the 2 months (no problem doing that) PLUS $50 in late fees (HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT)! The manager felt that a suitable solution for something that was absolutely no fault of mine was to cut the late fee in half. I can't imagine how I would have reacted had I stopped by my unit and found it had gone to auction! Poor, poor, unacceptable customer service Uncle Bob!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uncle-Bobs-Self-Storage/Cedar-Park-Texas-78613/Uncle-Bobs-Self-Storage-Unwarranted-Late-Fees-Cedar-Park-Texas-802707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uncle Bob's Self Storage

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Dean - (United States of America)

Before editing this post I had given a negative review due to some issues with new ownership. This issue has since been resolved and I can now say that Uncle Bob's understands the importance of customer service and went out of their way to make a disgruntled customer a happy one. Good job Valerie!