Complaint Review: Ungenita Katrina Prevost

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: UngenitaBetrayalRipoff — Los Angeles California United States of America
Ungenita Katrina Prevost
4712 Admiralty Way Suite 920 Marina Del Rey, CA. 9 Internet United States of America

Ungenita Katrina Prevost Ungenita Beauty International, LLC, Billion Dollar Beauty, Billion Dollar Thief, Billion Dollar Liarn, Con Woman, Con Man, Ponzi Scheme, Fraud, Theft, Client Thief, Life Coach, fraud business, bea10in2010, fake coach, ugly girl, wigs, transvestite, beauty empowerment coach confidentiality agreement broken, snake, liar, bad breath, unprofessional, sneaky, bad co Internet,

*Author of original report: She is COMMON THEIF

*General Comment: So sad but true

Never in my professional life have I experienced the following:

I hired a so-called Professional Beauty Empowerment Coach to help me with some Copywriting, Newsletter, and Re-structuring of my business.

I figured I was safe because I had used her before. She was good at certain things that I needed help with.

I went into her $18,000 Red Diamond tier Coaching Program. I paid her $1500.00 up front, and signed the Contract and got started. She said she was going out of town so I would wait a week or so when she came back to get started

One week went by, we never got started, we had several going back and forth "girl" type conversations on the phone and she sent me some templates (for accounts receivable). 3 Weeks went by and I noticed nothing from her. I mentioned it to her and she stated that I had all year and to be patient, complete different tone from when I hired her in her smaller programs. [continued below]....
..... This set off a "red flag" for me as I was paying this woman monthly over $1000.00.

August came and to be ahead of the program and out of excitement I paid her an additional set of funds of over $1000.00, guess what still no services, I went to our monthly meetings and brought it to her attention again her words were be "patient".

After 1 month in her program and 2 payments later, all I recieved was, a revision of a newsletter, and a some account recievable samples and "girly phone calls".

That was nothing in comparison to what I was about to find out. In my prior program I worked with her, I was sharing with this woman my journey on how I came to California, about a man that stalked me, harmed me physically and was emotionally abusive and dangerous, which made me step in my dreams, a story of inspiration. I also shared with her other women that contacted me when I moved away to share with me how he abused them. Long story short, I shared the fact that google had several horrible stories about him beating and stalking women.  I showed her the links and we laughed about it.

In coaching sessions its the Coach's responsibility to not cause harm to the client, the clients business, and to keep confidentiality.

This Woman "Ungenita Katrina Prevost" Beauty Empowerment Coach, Billion Dollar Beauty, had made it her business to contact this abusive man, and form an "Alliance with him" They became friends, she let this man know of my where-abouts, my doings, my happenings, and everything about me in CALIFORNIA! This is a man that I have a DOCUMENTED POLICE REPORT ON!!! That I ran away from! That he was barred from my mothers PROPERTY! and that is a compulsive liar and MANIPULATOR!

Ungenita Katrina Prevost promotes sisterhood, beauty on the inside and out, and WOMAN POWER! She is a SNAKE TO SAY THE LEAST!

To make the story even worst? I have had several clients come to me and say, UNGENITA told us  not to hire you, she said we were not ready for your program (these were prospects and present clients) and she would then take over the client and put them in her program! Client thief, bottom line, UNGENITA KATRINA PREVOST FROM MARINA DEL REY, is the worst kind of hypocrite.

She stole $3,000 dollars from me, stole clients, and got involved with a WOMAN STALKER, BEATER AND PEDOPHILE, AND opened my life to DANGER with a "Man Creature" I got rid of.

I highly warn you before hiring this sick FAKE YOUNG WOMAN TO HAVE HER "REPTILIAN HANDS ON YOUR BUSINESS"..BE WARE of Ungenita Prevost.

I asked her for a refund several times and she INSISTED THAT SHE GETS TO KEEP THE MONEY BECAUSE I SIGNED A CONTRACT WHICH SHE AGREED TO BREAK AND TIRIED TO FORCE ME INTO A 1 DAY COACHING PROGRAM WITH HER! I SAID NO WAY! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

I ACCEPT this THIEF will not give me back my money, but She must accept that as a WOMAN and advocate for WOMEN'S SAFETY and a CODE OF ETHICS AND INTEGRITY I will not standby and let another woman go through what I did.

There are other clients out there that went through what I did, and they will be writing their statements as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2010 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ungenita-Katrina-Prevost/internet/Ungenita-Katrina-Prevost-Ungenita-Beauty-International-LLC-Billion-Dollar-Beauty-Billi-637747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ungenita Katrina Prevost

She is COMMON THEIF

AUTHOR: UngenitaBetrayalRipoff - (United States of America)

YOU ALSO SIGN a so-called contract THAT YOU NEVER GET A COPY OF! WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE! SHE IS JUST A STRAIGHT JACK RIP OFF THIEF, NO PROFESSIONALISM, just a ghetto rat manipulative thief that learns "certain" skills from a high profile coach so she can go and use the same GHETTO tactics and rip people off. There is no beauty or proffessionalism here, just a COMMON WIG WEARING, LYING, THIEVING, HOOD RAT! that is all she is is, from the Sess-pool of Louisiana! She is the LEVEE THAT BROKE, she is the S**T that came out  of Louisiana!

#2 General Comment

So sad but true

AUTHOR: abbey - (United States of America)

I know of UNGENITA KATRINA PREVOST! I've known her for a few years in business networking. It's so sad, but I saw this train wreck coming. She's not qualified for ANYTHING! Every title she's given herself is exactly that. She's bought coaching packages from high priced unethical people like Gina Ratliffe, which she has currently changed her name to Gina DeVee, because of her same practices as Ungenita.

Please report her to everyone you know the BBB, etc. Because people need to know what they area getting into !!!!!!