Complaint Review: UniRush Finanicial Service

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Utica New York United States of America
UniRush Finanicial Service
23074 Network Place Chicago Il 60673 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

UniRush Finanicial Service KLS Rush card Holding my state tax refund asking me to send them personel information to get it realesed. Chicago, Illinois

My state tax refund was suppose to be on my card Feb.272013 they are holding my refund that the state sent to them asking me to send copy of driver lic soc.sec card and first two pages of my state tax forms and then wait three business day and then they say they will release my funds.I don,t know how they can do this and is this legal they are asking you to send your personel info to them and what are they doing with it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UniRush-Finanicial-Service/Chicago-Illinois-60673/UniRush-Finanicial-Service-KLS-Rush-card-Holding-my-state-tax-refund-asking-me-to-send-the-1023431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UniRush Finanicial Service