Complaint Review: Uniblue-"Speed Up My PC"

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Adolph — Homosassa Florida USA
Uniblue-"Speed Up My PC"
360 N. Michigan Av. Internet United States of America

Uniblue-"Speed Up My PC" System Tweaker I'm ashamed I fell for their commercial-I REALLY knew better! Internet

Silly me!  I really knew better than to pi$$ away $30. for a questionable software program. Their TV spot on "Speed Up My PC" somehow overrode my better judgement. Their program is worthless! All it did was "empty my recycle bin" and "delete temporary internet files". Hell, the Windows OS makes those operations normal procedure in maintaining one's computer.
Save your money, folks!   $30.00 spent for an evening dinner would be an infinitely better choice, enjoyable, and do as much for your computer.
I'm strapping on the portable a$$ kicker for a week now. Nawww....two weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniblue-Speed-Up-My-PC/internet/Uniblue-Speed-Up-My-PC-System-Tweaker-Im-ashamed-I-fell-for-their-commercial-I-REALLY-k-732333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniblue-"Speed Up My PC"