• Report: #292062

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Unicel / LHR Collections
926 State St Clarksdale MS 38614 Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

Unicel / LHR Collections, Unicel failed to provide me with a contract, and reported me to LHR Collections Hamburg New York

There was an account opened under my name in 2004 by Rural Cellular aka Unicel in Mississippi, and I've been trying to clear it off my credit report. I attempted to get a copy of the contract that was signed in order to pursue clearing my name of these unauthorized charges to an account that I knew nothing of. I've spoke with representatives of unicel, and no one would provide me with a contract that has my signature on it. This was reported to collection agencies without a contract that has my signature to prove it was me. I have been harassed for years for something that I did not do. This debt was recently turned over to LHR collection agency and they have been harrassing me about this matter. I've desputed through credit agencies and nothing has been done about it.

Bobby hudson
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unicel-LHR-Collections/Hamburg-New-York-14075/Unicel-LHR-Collections-Unicel-failed-to-provide-me-with-a-contract-and-reported-me-to-292062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unicel / LHR Collections