Complaint Review: Unicity Paint & Body

• Reported By: Kellman — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Unicity Paint & Body
154 Maple Street North Winnipeg, Manitoba United States of America

Unicity Paint & Body Poor workmanship, Poor customer service Winnipeg, Manitoba

*Author of original report: Unicity Paint & Body Winnipeg NOT recommended.

I took my car to this body shop for rocker panel replacement and paint.

The workmanship is poor. I ended up taking my car back to them several times to correct poor workmanship. The paint even started to flake after about 1 week. I spoke with the manager, "Dave" directly. He is very rude and would not apologize for my inconvenience. He made me feel like it was my fault and even tried to tell me that I must have chipped the paint with my seat belt.

I would rather take my car to another body shop and PAY to have their POOR workmanship fixed.

I will never return to this company and would advise all potential customers to take your vehicle elsewhere for body work and paint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unicity-Paint-Body/Winnipeg-Manitoba-R2W-3L2/Unicity-Paint-Body-Poor-workmanship-Poor-customer-service-Winnipeg-Manitoba-988959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unicity Paint & Body

Unicity Paint & Body Winnipeg NOT recommended.

AUTHOR: Kellman - (Canada)

Unicity Paint & Body Winnipeg is not recommended.

Stay away from this company.

Better Business Bureau report here: