Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group, LLC; UD Management Group

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Unified Doers Management Group, LLC; UD Management Group
611 K Street N.W., Suite 3 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Unified Doers Management Group, LLC; UD Management Group Door to Door sales; accepted payment, did not deliver, making excuses when contacted via phone since February 2009 Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Suggestion: They sell magazines that you can get for free on the Internet

* : Problem Resolved

Placed renewal order January 3rd, 2009 with door to door sales person

Called 2/20 when renewal was not processed; was told an address error was the problem and it was corrected.

Called 5/11 when renewal still was not processed; was told it would not be updated until immediately prior to renewal date (9/2009)

Called 7/9 or 10 when I received "this is your last magazine" notice with final issue; was told it had been paid in January. I told Customer Service agent that it had not been paid and told CS agent that I felt as if they were ripping me off. CS agent put me on hold for a few minutes then returned to say a Supervisor would call me back after reviewing my complaint.

Called 7/14 when Supervisor did not call; was told there was an address error that was holding up the process. After explaining that I had heard that story already, was told to forward receipt with refund request. I told CS agent that I had checked them out on the web and seen the other reports of fraud against the company and felt I was being scammed. He became angry and refused to work with me.

Sending refund request today.

Scammed
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-UD-Management-Group/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-UD-Management-Group-Door-to-Door-sales-accepted-paym-469452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group, LLC; UD Management Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They sell magazines that you can get for free on the Internet

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

They sell magazines that you can get for free on the Internet

These shady looking sales reps try to sell you magazines. According to others this may be a scam. A simple internet search will tell you why you should keep these people off of your property. Call the police when you see, talk to them. You will know why I went through the hassle to post this.
Keep your family and kids safe as UDMG hires convicted felons and criminals to 'show them the way' into your peacefull neighborhood.
If I see them again I know what I am going to do.....

#2

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: Scammed - (U.S.A.)

After contacting the BBB and reporting the problem, I received a refund check within 2 weeks.