• Report: #341913

611 K. St. NW Suite 3 Washington, District of Columbia Andorra
  • Phone: 202-898-1121
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Unified Doers Management Group LLC Lies about refund status Washington District of Columbia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Go UD BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!

I called to get my daughters subscription cancelled on May 25th 2008. Was told refund would be in the mail and that it would take 4 weeks. Called in today June 19, 2008 and was told that they have no refund for me. That I now needed to sign the receipt and fax or mail a cancellation letter.

It would have been nice to know that before. I asked to speak to a supervisor who polly parroted the same information. I told her that the first person on May 25 that I talked to said no such thing to me. She said that is just standard proceedure. I asked to speak to her supervisor repeatedly while driving into work this morning. She finally told me that she didn't have a supervisor and that she was going to call the cops on me because I was harassing her by asking for her supervisor.

I gave them a week to get my money to me, since they didn't have a clue. Am filing a BBB complaint and pulling LLC info for them.

David
Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-Lies-about-refund-status-Washington-District-of-Columbi-341913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Go UD BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Juan57 - (U.S.A.)

I was an employee over the summer for this company and personally it is a great opportunity for people who are struggling in todays economy to have a stable job and living arrangements and I would suggest to those who are having a hard time findind a job and don' t mind traveling alot to apply for a job with them. As far as that report goes, I know first hand that if the customer did not want to go through with a purchase and wanted a refund they recieved it and the front the sales agent recieved from it is then deducted from our commission. So yes we did pay people back their money. That's why our famous closing statement was Mr./ Mrs. Jones if you really want to help my cause and yoou likied me you won' t back out of youur sale because it will hurt me more than you helped me