Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Ladyrbe — Upper Marlboro Maryland USA
Unified Doers Management Group, LLC
611 K Street, NW Suite 3, Washington,DC 20001 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Unified Doers Management Group, LLC UD Management Group Unified Doers Management Group Door to door salesperson selling magazines I purchased and paid $143 since 7/2/10 and never received any of the books or magazine we purchase for our kids Washington, District of Columbia

I was a little bit mad at my self after I try to google this company and find out how many people are complaining about them. We were visited on a nice sunny day in July of 2010 by Unified Doers Management Group Door to door salesperson, selling magazines and books, etc. We purchased and paid $143 worth of materials for our kids on 7/2/10 and have never received any of the materials I try to call them a little bit after 90days the person on the other line was very abrupt and informed me that they are still within 90-120days of their delivery time. Time pass and here we are at over 240days pass their promised delivery time still have nothing to show for my money. This company should not be able to continues to do business like this and ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-UD-Management-Group-Unified-Doers-Management-Group-Do-701647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group, LLC