Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group, LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Centreville Virginia United States of America
Unified Doers Management Group, LLC
2012 C Street Suite B Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Unified Doers Management Group, LLC Manipulative, pushy, determined Washington, District of Columbia

I too feel as if I've been played with this scam.  I was approached by a young man and he was talking about getting his life back on track, bettering his life for him and son.  He said he was working toward his GED and was trying to get his life back on track.  He did not respect the NO SOLICITING sign on my front door and when I pointed it out to him he said he wasn't selling anything.  He kept repeating his lines over and over.  I finally bought something from him so he would leave.  I had an uncomfortable feeling about the whole thing and decided to google the company.  WOW - was I shocked but had a feeling all along it wasn't legit.  All this is - is high pressure sales.  I read the other complaints and I feel confident it all a scam.  I plan to cancel my order and put a stop payment on the check I wrote.  To all others - beware!!!!  You don't know who to trust anymore.  Good luck to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20002/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-Manipulative-pushy-determined-Washington-District-900593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group, LLC