• Report: #419279

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Cranberry Township Pennsylvania
Unified Doers Management Group
611 K Street NW, Suite 3 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Unified Doers Management Group Scam And Lies about refunding money when magazine is never recieved Washington District of Columbia

Unified Doers Management Group came to my home selling magazine subscriptions. I did not want to buy the overpriced subscription from them, but the guy pulled at my hubbys heartstrings with his "trying to make my life better schpeel". So we purchased a $78 car $ driver magazine that we could of bought for $25 anywhere else. We paid cash, because I was uneasy giving this guy a check with my checking account info on it. This was on 9/13/08.

Well we never recieved the magazine and it is now 2/2/09. I called the number listed on the reciept . The reciept states that if we don't get the mag within 120 days to call because we are entitled to delivery or a refud.

I call the number, speak with Derrick, he has me fax a copy of the reciept to him because he has no record of it. He then tells me they will NOT refund my money, that they will only send me the magazine. I do not want the magazine now, especially after being ripped off by the guy. He refuses to refund my money. Big Scam

Mojac
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-Scam-And-Lies-about-refunding-money-when-magazine-is-never-419279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group