Complaint Review: Unified Precious Metals, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 12, 2009

• Reported By:Chelan Washington
Unified Precious Metals, Inc.
31166 Via Colinas Westlake Village, California U.S.A.

Unified Precious Metals, Inc. Did not receive my final 5 colored 2008 State Quarters to be shipped by the end of February 2009 Westlake Village California

I bought the Colorized State Quarters Kit in June 14, 2000.. I paid by credit card a total of $69.80 for the Ful. Color State Quarters with map.. I have received all of the State Quarters with the exception of the final 5 Colorized State Quarters for 2008 that was to ship by the end of February 2009.. These 5 final Colored State Quarters I have not received are Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii to complete the set of 50 Colored State Quarters...

I have sent two letters now with copies of receipts and other docunments I have received over the years from Unified Precious Metals, Inc. asking any information of where the final 5 quarters are.. I have heard nothing from this company at all... I would like some answers???? I would like my 5 final state quarters to complete this set..

Chelan, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Precious-Metals-Inc/Westlake-Village-California-91362/Unified-Precious-Metals-Inc-Did-not-receive-my-final-5-colored-2008-State-Quarters-to-be-443087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Precious Metals, Inc.