Complaint Review: Unified Precious Metals Inc

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:Keizer Oregon
Unified Precious Metals Inc
31166 Via Colinas Westlake Village, California U.S.A.

Unified Precious Metals Inc Unfulfilled Order When Sets Were Almost Complete Westlake Village California

I purchased two sets of colorized quarters September 27, 2000. I have received all years, except 2008 for both and 2007 for one of the sets. I have sent several letters to the last known mailing address: P.O. Box 9186, Canoga Park, CA in an effort to complete my sets of the colorized quarters.
I have received no response to my letters and no return mail. I sent copies of each preceeding letter with the new letter I wrote. I pleaded for the missing years' quarters as the sets are of no value unless they are complete.
I am so disappointed that UPM has not fulfilled their obligation. If they went out of business, the professional thing to do would be to advise their customers and give them options on how to complete their orders. Their must be other companies that offer the same products.

Randi
Keizer, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Precious-Metals-Inc/Westlake-Village-California-91362/Unified-Precious-Metals-Inc-Unfulfilled-Order-When-Sets-Were-Almost-Complete-Westlake-Vill-468762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Precious Metals Inc