Complaint Review: Unified Service

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:St. George Utah
Unified Service
1165 S. Silicon Cir. St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Unified Service I worked for Unified Services. I got the truth. St. George Utah

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I use to work for Unified Services. It is a small call center with only about 8 employees. Every day we take over a new line (i.e. CAll USA, Untlra therom boost, or the internet) One being the actually mananger, "Derek." Who is never really there. We sit there and laugh about how we know we are screwing people over. And making the fun little packages we send out to you.

If you call and start b****hin about how we took your money and demand a manager. we turn to the person next to us and ask if they want to pretend to be manager this time (Promising to do the same if they need it) we tell you that it is your fault. Which in al honestly our call centers that called you in the first place are in India. That is probably why a lot of the time you don't understand what the sales person is telling you. Also we're located in St. George Utah.

But that isn't the only lie we are required to tell you. No, when you send us your refund request it goes to a building in Vegas where they put them all in to a big plastis bag and from there they send them to us. We as employess go through your returned packages and resend the bottle or papers (if in good condition) to the next victim.

We havn't gotten a actual agreement from the Better Business Burrow. In fact we are still waiting to hear from them. FYI. We have access to cancel all three products but we aren't allowed to tell you that nor are we allowed to remind you call the other lines. (or our buddy right next to us)

So next time you call thinking we care about your personal issue. We don't just get paid to yell back at you. God I am glad I quit!

Anonymous
St. George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Service/St-George-Utah-84770/Unified-Service-I-worked-for-Unified-Services-I-got-the-truth-St-George-Utah-311637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Service

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Chelsea - (U.S.A.)

I use to work for Unified Services. It is a small call center with very few employees. Every day we take over a new line (i.e. CAll USA, Ultra Therma boost, or the internet) One being the actually manager. Who is never really there. We'd sit there and laugh about how we know we are screwing people over. And making the fun little packages we send out to you. If you call and start complaing about how we took your money and demand a manager, we turn to the person next to us and ask if they want to pretend to be manager this time (Promising to do the same if they need it) We tell you that it is your fault. But that isn't the only lie we tell you. No, when you send us your refund request it goes to a corporate building, where they put them all into a big plastic bag and from there they send them to us. We as employees go through your returned packages and resend the bottle or papers (if in good condition) to the next customer.

When I was there, we hadn't received an actual agreement from the Better Business Burrow. In fact we were still waiting to hear from them. FYI. We had access to cancel all three products at once, but weren't allowed to tell you that nor were we allowed to remind you to call the other lines (aka our buddy right next to us) So next time you call thinking they care about helping you, they don't just get paid to yell back at you. God I am glad I quit! Anonymous