Complaint Review: Unified Services

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Highland Park New Jersey
Unified Services
5940 South Rainbow Blvd Ste 2007 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Unified Services Rip off, Fraud Prize information, Many unsolicited phonecalls Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint

I got in my bank account activity, a check I didn't write for $149.00. It seems like I was picked for a prize including a lot of money and a vacation somewhere in return of checking out some products.

After long convesations I started telling them (I got like 3 calls daily) that I don't want anything, I don't care about prizes and just leave me alone. Today I found a check not written by me to a company I don't know withdrawn from my account. Good thing I could see the check online and know for sure that it's fraud. However that sum of money as far as I know is gone:(

Tarek
Highland Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Unified-Services-Rip-off-Fraud-Prize-information-Many-unsolicited-phonecalls-Las-Vegas-255666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Services

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Tarek,

We found your complaint against our company posted on ripoffreport.com.

Our company offers a free 3 day 2 night hotel stay and a complimentary $1,000 Internet shopping spree. Additionally, we offer 10-day trials for three other services; long distance, internet and a weight loss supplement, which are also available to our customers.

Our trial offers are of exceptional quality and value. Our long distance program; Call USA is a calling card that can be used from any touchtone telephone. We offer unlimited calling anywhere in the United States and International calling to over 70 countries. Our service is a one-of-a-kind and is offered for only $23.97 a month.

The 2nd program we offer is for Internet service. Online Advantage offers unlimited high-speed dial-up Internet access to over 10,000 locations nationwide (great for traveling). We have one of the most competitive prices on the market at only $17.99 a month with no contract, so you can cancel when you like.

Our last program is for a dietary weight loss supplement called Ultra Thermo Boost 2000. Our product contains the safe natural weight loss ingredient, Hoodia. Our trial includes 20 pills which is a 10-day supply, absolutely free.

Each of our orders are recorded by a third-party verification company. We verify that each order is valid and that the customer did in fact agree to each trial. Additionally, when our customers agree to the trials, they are provided with each of the customer service numbers with which to cancel should they choose to do so before the end of their 10-day trial as not to be charged.

The only reason why you would have been debited is because you failed to cancel in the allotted trial time period. Our customer service center is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Over 90% of our calls are answered in less than 4 minutes.

Our company prides itself in our excellent customer service and the minimal amount of complaints we receive. If you are unhappy with the service you have received or we have made an error on your account please e-mail me directly and we will provide you with a full refund.

We hope that we can work out an amiable solution to your complaint. Please contact us at the e-mail address listed below.

Sincerely,