Complaint Review: Unified Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Allentown Pennsylvania
Unified Services
5940 South Rainbow Blvd. Ste 2007 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Unified Services They got me, I wish I would have checked this first!! Las Vegas Nevada

I have been scammed. I got the call and did not know any better. Please, heed my warning, they will get you. I am now trying to get my money back. I called and told them that I clearly said no, but they insisted that I had to say yes for them not to charge my account.

I hope to get a rebuttal from someone who works in their company. All I want is my money back. Yeah, it's just $150.00, but to me it's money taken from my 2 kids mouths. This company should be ashamed of themselves for doing what they do. I filed a report to the Better Business Bureau and hope to hear from them soon. I also spoke to my lawyer and he stated that I have a case. I hope it does not go to that extreme.

I am extremely upset with the way they handled my complaint. I spoke to a supervisor, Derek, and he stated that to get my refund, " You have to write a letter and fax it. The reviewers will review it and send a response to you via mail." I explained to him my concern and I would like to speak to someone about it right away. But, he stated that it is the only way to get my money back and hung-up on me. I called back 2 more times and got the same result.

Please, whomever is sending the rebuttals, explain how this procedure is beneficial to the consumer. I am a gentle person and just want my money back, but do not wake the sleeping giant!!

Imez2x
Allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Unified-Services-They-got-me-I-wish-I-would-have-checked-this-first-Las-Vegas-Nevada-278080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Services