Complaint Review: Unified Services,healthnet,and National Healthnet Online

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:henderson North Carolina
Unified Services,healthnet,and National Healthnet Online
8345nw 66th St #4237 Internet U.S.A.

Unified Services, healthnet, and National Healthnet Online harassed by man and woman of foreign descent by telephone 3 to 4 times a day Ripoff Miami Florida Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint

there is a man that keeps calling me a long with a woman claiming to be from social security. they are both of foreign descent. i was told that they were going to put $500.00 in my account from a tax return

they said that nothing would be taken from my account. the man told me that they were going to send me a package in the mail along with a$100.00 gas card to redeem.

he said that all that would be taken from my account was $2.95 processing fee in stead $29.95 was taken. the woman told me that i had won $1,000 .

when i finally realized that they were the same people that just keeps calling me still to this day i curse them out and hang up. only to have them continue to call and harass me.

they are trying to get the $299.95 that was to be billed to me but i had to close my account to keep them from drafting money from it

they are scammers and liars. they use bogus names, companies and phone numbers what was so outrageous was the fact that they already had my bank information i will do all i can to help in bringing these people to justice. they even gave a website for the gas voucher at www.freegasvouchers.com i sent the gas voucher in to redeem it and have yet to hear from them.

Vera
henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Serviceshealthnetand-National-Healthnet-Online/internet/Unified-Services-healthnet-and-National-Healthnet-Online-harassed-by-man-and-woman-of-fo-264923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Services,healthnet,and National Healthnet Online

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Vera,

We found your complaint against our company posted on ripoffreport.com.

I am still trying to figure out if you are reporting about our company or not. We do not have an offer for a gas card. Additionally, if a customer signs up for our services and chooses to keep them, they are charged for set-up fees and monthly fees for the first month and then monthly fees for any subsequent months. Our offers are for much less than what you are stating in your complaint. Anyhow, below is some information regarding our company and our products and services.

Our company offers a free 3 day 2 night hotel stay and a complimentary Internet shopping spree. Additionally, we offer 10-day trials for three other services; long distance, Internet and a weight loss supplement, which are also available to our customers.

Our trial offers are of exceptional quality and value. Our long distance program; Call USA is a calling card that can be used from any touchtone telephone. We offer unlimited calling anywhere in the United States and International calling to over 70 countries. Our service is a one-of-a-kind and is offered for only $23.97 a month.

The 2nd program we offer is for Internet service. Online Advantage offers unlimited high-speed dial-up Internet access to over 10,000 locations nationwide (great for traveling). We have one of the most competitive prices on the market at only $17.99 a month with no contract, so you can cancel when you like.

Our last program is for a dietary weight loss supplement called Ultra Thermo Boost 2000. Our product contains the safe natural weight loss ingredient, Hoodia. Our trial includes 20 pills which is a 10-day supply, absolutely free.

Each of our orders are recorded by a third-party verification company. We verify that each order is valid and that the customer did in fact agree to each trial. Additionally, when our customers agree to the trials, they are provided with each of the customer service numbers with which to cancel should they choose to do so before the end of their 10-day trial as not to be charged.

Our customer service center is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Over 90% of our calls are answered in less than 4 minutes.

If I can assist you with anything or your have any questions or comments please contact me at the address listed below.

Sincerely,