Complaint Review: Uniform Discount

• Reported By: lori269 — Hartford Michigan
Uniform Discount
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Uniform Discount Ripoff on Returns Atlanta Georgia

I ordered 3 sets of scrubs - 3 tops and 3 pants. I received them, tried 1 of each on and they did not fit. I returned them all, requesting an exchange for the tops. I looked on the website and did not find any other brands of pants I wanted, nor the size. They charged me 25% restocking fee, even though I returned everything before 30 days, and 4 out of the 6 items were in unopened packages!

A gentleman from the company called me to clarify my exchange. He also is charging me FULL PRICE for the exchange tops! There was a 20% discount offered on the website, apparently that does NOT apply for the exchanges. So, I won't get charged the 25% restocking fee on the tops, but I am getting charged this on the pants, and I am losing the 20% discount on the tops.

I informed him that if I was charged a restocking fee, I would never order from there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniform-Discount/Atlanta-Georgia/Uniform-Discount-Ripoff-on-Returns-Atlanta-Georgia-1141547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniform Discount