Complaint Review: Uniform Discount

• Reported By: anonymous — Corvallis Oregon
Uniform Discount

Uniform Discount scam site Internet

*Consumer Comment: UniformDiscount.com

No shoes arrived after almost 3 weeks after ordering from Uniform Discount.  When they were contacted, they said the shoes were discontinued and that a refund was issued.  No refund was ever issued.  They then issued a refund that day.  The fraud is hoping customers forget about their order, and they keep your money.  Avoid this web site!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniform-Discount/internet/Uniform-Discount-scam-site-Internet-1039477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniform Discount

UniformDiscount.com

AUTHOR: Disappointed - ()

I ordered enough uniforms to receive the boldly advertised "free shipping and handling" but forgot about it as I was so eager to finally find some uniforms that I thought I would like. So, I ended up not seeing the much smaller print of having to use a code to get the free sh/hdl-my bad.

Upon trying to return most of the items, I have contacted the company by phone and left voice mails twice with my call back numbers - they won't call me back. I called and waited forever and finally had to hangup. I e-mailed their support@uniformdiscount.com and they have not answered my e-mail. So, since I cannot find out how much of a "restocking fee" will be charged to my credit card- I feel I may end up paying them the entire cost of the uniforms plus extra $$ just to return them...so will try to sell them myself.

Never again will I order from UniformDiscount.com Ripoff is the correct word in their case. Their "discount" items come from multiple locations so you get multiple shipments=thus the excess sh/hdl charges, cannot imagine what it would cost to "restock". Ripoff Ripoff Ripoff

policeman