Complaint Review: Unifund CCR Partners

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2007

• Reported By:Greenacres Florida
Unifund CCR Partners
100 N.W. 70th Ave., Suite 200 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Unifund CCR Partners Law firm rip-off, freezing my checking, etc. Plantation Florida

Back in 2005, I owed Providian Credit Co. $2,300. Unifund CCR Partners went to court here in Florida to try to collect that amount PLUS huge extras. I told the judge I was getting refinanced and paying Providian was part of my getting the new mortgage. So he set a future date. I paid the debt before that time expired but could not get the copy of the cancelled check until the day after court. He wouldn't accept it.

So Unifund CCR Partners, led by Jacobson, managed to get over $1,000 from me by freezing my checking account and putting a lien on my property. (In Florida, the lien doesn't mean anything because even if I didn't pay them, they still couldn't get my property.) They did it because Jacobson is a bastard and will do anything to get money. I'm sure the dishonorable judge in the case, Donald Hafele, who I hope was killed by now, got his share of the money as well.

Even though I paid them off, the lien remains on my credit report until 2010. As for Jacobson, Sobo and Moselle, I hope someone sticks them in an oven and cooks them until they are burnt to a crisp. They are the biggest bastards I've ever had the misfortune to have to encounter. Sooner or later though, they'll get theirs. Maybe someone will burn down their office with them locked in it. I hope, I hope.

Donald
Greenacres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unifund-CCR-Partners/Plantation-Florida-33318/Unifund-CCR-Partners-Law-firm-rip-off-freezing-my-checking-etc-Plantation-Florida-263233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unifund CCR Partners