Complaint Review: Unifund Ccr Partners

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Danville Illinois
Unifund Ccr Partners
211 Landmark Drive Suite E-5 Nomal, Illinois U.S.A.

Unifund Ccr Partners they put a judgement on my property. Nomal Illinois

Got the Deed to my house and found and they put a lien or judgement on my property in 2004.My house wasn't even paid off back then.So how can they do something like that.Do they think I'm going to sell my house so they can get there money.They will be waiting for a long time.Had a good job.My son was born and had heart problems and was in and out of the hospitol for many years of his life.In 2001 I got hurt at work and lost my job.These places did not want to work with me at all.So here I am.

David
Danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unifund-Ccr-Partners/Nomal-Illinois-61761/Unifund-Ccr-Partners-they-put-a-judgement-on-my-property-Nomal-Illinois-289713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unifund Ccr Partners