Complaint Review: Unifund Corp

• Reported By: Sick of Scammers — Somewhere New Mexico
Unifund Corp
10625 Techwoods Circle Cinncinatti, Ohio United States of America

Unifund Corp Doing credit searches Cinncinatti, Ohio

Unifund Corp 10625 Techwoods Circle Cinncinatti OH 45242 has been pulling credit reports on me for no good reason other than to look for bad debts. I have a Fraud Alert on my file that is supposed to limit the information available. I don't really trust the credit reporting agencies though, they have so much false information about me that I have tried to remove but it keeps on showing up within a month.

As I said, they have no legitimate reason to get my report because I haven't applied for any credit in a long time.

Please write consumer responses or file reports about this company as they are doing illegal things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unifund-Corp/Cinncinatti-Ohio-45242/Unifund-Corp-Doing-credit-searches-Cinncinatti-Ohio-1042806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unifund Corp