Complaint Review: Unifund Partners LLC

• Reported By: John — Alvarado Texas
Unifund Partners LLC
10625 Techwoods Circle Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Unifund Partners LLC Unifund put a judgement on my home title Cincinnati, Ohio

We were in the process of re-financing our home. Everything went smoothly, credit check was good and everything was approved. Untill the mortgage company tried to get the funding and found out that Unifund had sued me and put a judgement on my property. I knew there was an issue with an old credit card account I had, but I was never made aware of any court case against me, so I didnt show up, not knowing I had to. I called my current mortgage company and they show nothing in their records. And my credit report is clean. Now our re-fi is on hold till I settle the judgement. What can I do?  Please help!! These people seem like crooks to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unifund-Partners-LLC/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Unifund-Partners-LLC-Unifund-put-a-judgement-on-my-home-title-Cincinnati-Ohio-1035833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unifund Partners LLC