Complaint Review: Uniguard Plus!

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: Neil — Attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Uniguard Plus!

Uniguard Plus! This company ripped me off Internet

Today I was checking my bank account when i found out 19.95 was taken out without my permission when i pulled up the check it read 19.95 uniguardplues.com.  I thought what is this.  I never authorized no such thing.  I have been up all day researching this amount and found hundreds of others that this happend to.  I called they are closed...but I am planning on calling again in the morning at 9am.  What is this world comming to.  I can not make my bills and they are taking money away from my account.  If I have to close my bank account I will.  This will stop today whatever it takes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniguard-Plus/internet/Uniguard-Plus-This-company-ripped-me-off-Internet-517701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniguard Plus!