Complaint Review: Uniguard Plus!

• Submitted: Thu, December 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: Thelma Williams — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Uniguard Plus!

Uniguard Plus! uniguard Plus CS Company took $19.95 out of my checking account. Did not sign anything stating that this could be done. Internet

I don't even know how they got my information.  I tried to apply for several personal loans and am not sure if that is how that for the information.  $19.95 was taken out of my account on today (12-31-09).  I called the company and they said  that I signed up for this membership.  I informed them that I had not and they immediately said that they would issue a refund via check.  i asked why couldn't the monies be put back into my accoutn the way it was taken out and was informed that the only way that this could happen was through a check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniguard-Plus/internet/Uniguard-Plus-uniguard-Plus-CS-Company-took-1995-out-of-my-checking-account-Did-not-s-547991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniguard Plus!