Complaint Review: Union Acceptance Corperation

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Concord California
Union Acceptance Corperation
Nationwide USA

Union Acceptance Corperation I have my 1991 Nissan Truck paid off for ten years and thought I had lost my title and went to DMV to have another printed out and was told UAC. Is still the lien holder. Trying to contact for a release and the company Is dissolved. I guess I am screwed. Can not get a relese of title. Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide

Union Acceptance Corporation has a hold on my 1991 nissan truck. Im trying to contact them to relese the lien so I can sell the vehicle and the company no longer exist. Guess i am screwed like the other people that are In a simular situation that i am In.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Acceptance-Corperation/nationwide/Union-Acceptance-Corperation-I-have-my-1991-Nissan-Truck-paid-off-for-ten-years-and-thoug-1149186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Acceptance Corperation