Complaint Review: Union County Probation - New Jersey

• Submitted: Sat, September 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 09, 2006

• Reported By:Hillside New Jersey
Union County Probation - New Jersey
1143 East Jersey Street Elizabeth, New Jersey U.S.A.

Union County Probation - New Jersey thieves, crooks, useless, inconsiderate, liars ... pick one! Elizabeth New Jersey

Union County Probation has lied through their teeth about the money my ex-husband has paid. We were in front of a judge yesterday and he told the judge that he was paid up to date according to probation. They had told him that he doesn't owe anything and there were problems within the Probation department on dispersing the money to me. Yet they tell me that he's in arrears over $2,000!

I know that doesn't seem like much to many people, but I am not going to let him get away without paying! I'm not going to let it build up for tens of thousands of dollars!

They've ignored all my requests for statements and my requests to get proof of insurance. Even when he was months behind, I had to argue with them on a bench warrant - they didn't want to do the paperwork!

Union County Probation IS NOT for the children! They're for the dead beat parties.

Anne
Hillside, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-County-Probation-New-Jersey/Elizabeth-New-Jersey/Union-County-Probation-New-Jersey-thieves-crooks-useless-inconsiderate-liars-pic-210199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union County Probation - New Jersey