Complaint Review: Union Express Van Lines

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 30, 2004

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Union Express Van Lines
1868 N University Dr Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Union Express Van Lines lying, contract breaking, canceling without notice Plantation Florida

*Author of original report: Happy Update

I arranged with this company to pick up the stuff my children and I were taking to Las Vegas. I was recently married and he had a household set up already, we just needed "our" stuff. I had tickets bought and paid for, and the day before the move, I never did get a call telling me when the movers were going to be there Monday June 14th.

So on Monday morning I called, I was assured that the move was going to happen and the owner himself was going to call the driver and get me a pickup time. I should get the call within 15 or 20 minutes. 2 hours later I was fuming, I finally got through to them and I was informed that they didn't have a truck for my stuff, and they might not for 2 weeks or more. I was livid. I was leaving the following day.

After many heated conversations, my stuff was finally picked up by another company they arranged for. World Wide moving picked up my stuff 6 weeks ago, if it's not delivered by Monday, I'm gonna have another post on this site...If you have a choice between carrying all your items on your back or using this company, I suggest you start working out to build those muscles.

Heide
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Express-Van-Lines/Plantation-Florida-33322/Union-Express-Van-Lines-lying-contract-breaking-canceling-without-notice-Plantation-Flor-101104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Express Van Lines

Happy Update

AUTHOR: Heide - (U.S.A.)

Where Union Express dropped the ball, World Wide picked it up and delivered it to my house tonight! It was a bit later than I would have liked, but I finally have all my stuff and now comes the joy of unpacking it all....thank you World Wide for a well anticipated delivery