Complaint Review: Union Institute And University

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Union Institute And University
440 West McMillan Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Union Institute And University Charged tuition for semester and a half of no service Cincinnati Ohio

My professor, Alan Barstow, refused to evaluate my Comprehensive Degree Plan for a year and a half. I'm still being charged tuition for this time period, even though without certification I was put on academic probation. I am also unable to borrow federal loans. I have paid thousands of dollars to this university and yet they refuse to grant me a tuition refund for this period of time. I have also suffered from lost documents, and they were fined 1 million dollars for lost documents by the Department of Education back in 2006. I've had to rewrite and resubmit certain papers mulitple times, not because they were unacceptable, but because they were lost. I am on my final draft for certification, but they won't even grant me six months unless I take out another expensive private loan to pay for it.

Dorothy
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Institute-And-University/Cincinnati-Ohio/Union-Institute-And-University-Charged-tuition-for-semester-and-a-half-of-no-service-Cinci-346424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Institute And University