Avenue

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: raccoonie — portland Oregon United States of America
Union Plus credit card

Union Plus credit card They are rude and they are liars , Internet

They sent me a letter stating my name was removed from my husbands account , and that someone called and said that.  That was lie . We haven't used those credit cards for 8 months and my husband barely speaks English and don't use the telephone at all .  So they made him talk on the phone and were so rude.  Saying, " I can't talk to you , Mam .

What if I depended on that account ? Thank God .  And the rudest of this company . I will never do business with them again or that awful HSBC , which is related to home shopping network .

I like Chase, never have a problem with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Plus-credit-card/internet/Union-Plus-credit-card-They-are-rude-and-they-are-liars-Internet-940820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Plus credit card