Complaint Review: Union Trust Direct

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: Lois — Baker Louisiana United States of America
Union Trust Direct
6545 France Ave S Suite 300 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Union Trust Direct Union Trust Direct scammed me out of $1824.08. Minneapolis, Minnesota

I appliedfor a $90,000 loan to purchase my house. I received the loan agreement and cost of borrowing disclosure statement from Union Trust direct on 2/19/2010. I was told I had to pay $1824.08 of the 360 months terms in which the premium would be applied to the first 4 months premium payment. Once I western union the money to Sandra Medfort on 3/12/2010 in New York the money would be deposit in my account.

When the money wasn't deposit, I called and was told that it would bw deposit at 8'oclock pacific time but still it was deposit. When I called and asked to speak to Connie Stuart she said I had to pay an additional $618 because Louisiana wasn't an exempt state. When I refuse to pay they would hang up in my face when I call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Trust-Direct/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55435/Union-Trust-Direct-Union-Trust-Direct-scammed-me-out-of-182408-Minneapolis-Minnesota-660080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Trust Direct