Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Service

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Joel — Akron Ohio
Union Workers Credit Service
Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Service Sent $37.00 to get 10k c.c but never got anything, but they said I was approved. Dallas Texas

Credit Card Union Workers Credit Service Sent me a letter stated I was approved for 10k credit limit, but I was to send in $37.00. That it would help me rebuild my credit back. Well I said, what the hell. Let me do this, and I sent my cash in and waited, but I never recieved anything in the mail. I have been waiting for four weeks naw and so I started looking on line and to my shocking eyes, its a scam. Guess I should of checked first, but I didn't and here I am naw, writting to you. Please help me!!! Isn't there anything you can due to stop this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Service/Dallas-Texas/Union-Workers-Credit-Service-Sent-3700-to-get-10k-cc-but-never-got-anything-but-they-1135809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Service