Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Service

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: SFC (RET) Evans — Matteson Illinois United States of America
Union Workers Credit Service
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallis, Texas United States of America

Union Workers Credit Service no names listed I sent the Union Workers Credit union $37. 00 Dollars for the Credit Card, and recieved a card board credit card and a cataloge of furniture I could buy. then they have the audacious nerve to send me Dallis, Texas

In todays time of economic dismay, all of us are or should be circleing our financal Wagons. When offered a chance to get a Credit card with a $10.000.00 Credit Limit, I just knew this was a good deal, I've been paying all my bills doing the right things to keep my credit good. I'm thinking I recieved this offer as a reward for the previous mentioned effort. The news lately is moving your mony to Credit Unions and supporting local businesses, I see the name UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES and that's what I'm thinking. So while doing bill I send them the check for $37.00 Dollars and weeks latter I get a Card Board Card saying I'm now some member of a Shopers Club, and a magzine. With my first purchase I can take of the $37.00 dollars "Right"! and now they have the audacious nerve to say I've been pre-approved to recieve a $10.000.00 etc.... "Fool me Once, shame on you, fool me twice, Shame on me"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Service/Dallis-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Service-no-names-listed-I-sent-the-Union-Workers-Credit-union-37-00-844568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Service