Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:shingletown California
Union Workers Credit Services
www.unionworkerscredit.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC. Union Workers Credit Services makes loans at low interest Dallas Texas

I received a letter From Union Workers Services stating I was pre-approved for a platinum card membership and I could borrow up to $10,000.00 at 5% interest. Well I knew that was to good to be true so I went on the internet to check it out and I discovered your service. Thank goodness for that because they wanted a $37.00 annual membership fee that would be refundable after my first purchase. Which I discovered was a rip off after reading your reports. I just wrote to thank you for saving me the $37.00 plus all the hassle of trying to get it back, thanks again.

shingletown, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/UNION-WORKERS-CREDIT-SERVICES-INC-Union-Workers-Credit-Services-makes-loans-at-low-intere-433244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services