Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Mary from Gladstone — Gladstone Missouri United States of America
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Dallas, Texas United States of America

Union Workers Credit Services I received a pre-approved letter offering a $10,000 credit limit Dallas, Texas

I received the letter in Missouri and knowing that my credit is anything but stelllar, I checked out the company and found you. We all work too har to turn loose of the money we have earned before knowing who we are sending it to so do your homework before you jump.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-I-received-a-pre-approved-letter-offering-a-10000-credit-886817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services