Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Baker Louisiana
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 214-424-6800
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Union Workers Credit Services It became very odd to me as to why my e-mail to this company was not answered. Dallas Texas

I wanted to know why $37.00 had to be mailed, I could not pay no other way other than by check or money order.

I sent this company an email, asking why but I never did receive an answer. I did not send the $37.00 I went online to see what this company was all about, this is how I found out about the ripoff.

My eyes were really opened. It hurts to know honest people are being taken by so many dishonest people.

Shirley
Baker, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-It-became-very-odd-to-me-as-to-why-my-e-mail-to-this-company-324735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services