Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: Ann — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Union Workers Credit Services Sent letter stateing I have been pre-approved for an exclusive Platinum Card Membership, 10,000 limit low 5% interest rate, $37 yearly fee - which I sent unfortunately to them. Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Wow They Got Me

*Consumer Comment: What Did Their Paperwork Say?

Received letter from Union Workers Credit Services stateing I have been pre-approved for the Platinum Membership.  Guaranteed 10,000 credit limit valid toward any purchases from credit provider. Low interest rate of 5% with a yearly fee of $37.00. I sent eh $37.00 fee by check to this company.  They listed as a Mastercard or Visa. I was not aware of a scam until I went on-line and saw your email connection and checked it out.  I Thank You for listing the scam on the Internet and I hope not many will be ripped off but I have a feeling there will be a lot of people taken in by the scam.  I just want to let you know that I am one of many to be scamed.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Sent-letter-stateing-I-have-been-pre-approved-for-an-exclus-744778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services

#1 General Comment

Wow They Got Me

AUTHOR: VVs - (United States of America)

I Sent Them 37.00 Back In 2005!! I Went To The Website!! Even Order. Nothing!!!!!!

What Did Their Paperwork Say?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Did it say you would receive a Visa or Mastercard with a 10k limit?  I don't think so!  Understand, I think this place is a schlock operation too HOWEVER, they reason they rack up victum after victum is because people DO NOT READ the paperwork BEFORE sending off the money!  In that case, who's fault is it???