Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa Vitale — Rockaway New Jersey
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services They approved me for a credit that does not exist!!! I mailed them a check for$37.00 and got nothing in return. When I call it is just a bunch of recordings. Dallas Texas

I am mad because union workers credit services is not a real company. They had me mail them a$37.00 check and I got nothing in return. The phone number is just a bunch of recordings. The website is non existent.

I want a refund!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-They-approved-me-for-a-credit-that-does-not-exist-I-mail-1101045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services