Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2007

• Reported By:Vista California
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Union Workers Credit Services Watch out the Union Workers Credit Services could screw you over 37 bucks Dallas Texas

Man seriously how do all these shit heads have my home address. Do I have my number, email address and home address under these jerks as "SUCKER"?? I get this in my mail saying I have a pre-approved credit of $10,000 dollars. To pay them 37 and I will have it refunded. I'm getting better at this though. I did my homework this time to find all the all people that got suckered into this BS. Today I actually get one of those e-mails by this women and she's been now saved and her husband died and now she is gonna die and wants to just hand me over some money. Man this just must be my lucky day!!! All on the SAME DAY!! Last month, I would maybe believed this 10 thousand dollar thing, seeing that I receive a check in the mail from a stupid lotto that I didn't enter. Had my husband check it out with the bank to find out it too was a scam. Thank God for this site!!

Thesabatinis
Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2007 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Watch-out-the-Union-Workers-Credit-Services-could-screw-you-276617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services