Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Union Workers Credit Services
unionworkerscrediservices.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Union Workers Credit Services SCAM, RIPOFF Dallas Texas

Just got a letter from them yesterday to state I was "Pre-Approved" for $10,000. The first thing I did was read the fine print listed on it. Second thing I did...I googled it online, and when I find this site listed underneath it, I know it is a RIP-OFF! Always look for this site!

I feel bad for those that sent in their $37, and got scammed by these creeps. Heres more information I found online that may assist those of you that sent in your $37, dont know if they are fax adresses and fax numbers but I wanted to put it out there! I think the least we can do is email them like crazy~!

Contacting Union Workers Credit Services

Email:
support@unionworkerscredit.com

Ray
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-SCAM-RIPOFF-Dallas-Texas-390825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services