Complaint Review: Union workers credit service

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jessika — Ventura California
Union workers credit service
1327 empire central suite Dallas, Texas United States of America

Union workers credit service UWCS I recieved a letter with no bank affiliation or phone number asking me for 37$ and I would receive a 10,000 limit credit card Dallas Texas

I received a letter saying I qualified for 10,000 credit limit from UWCS with a APR of 5% but I was concerned when it said bank affiliation none. And I went ahead and mailed the 37$ money order and never received anything or a card that I can use to buy anything . I feel stupid cuz I went back looking for a number to call amd complain And I noticed there was no contact number on the letter only a email address. I should of known if there's no bank or customer service number something is probably fishy. Times are tough it's a shame these people take advantage of others in the middle of a recession that's worse than the Great Depression of the 1930's. shame on you! How do you sleep at night ! Their lucky I don't live in Texas! But Dallas,Tx is a high crime city so go figure a bunch of scammers are working out of there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-workers-credit-service/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-workers-credit-service-UWCS-I-recieved-a-letter-with-no-bank-affiliation-or-phone-nu-1044908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union workers credit service