Bobbie

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:st louis Missouri
UnionWorkersCreditServices
1327 EmpireCentral Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Union Workers Credit Services I WAS TOLD TO SEND IN $37 AND THEY WERE GOING TO SEND ME A 10,000CREDIT CARD BUT I NEVER GOT ANYTHING IN THE MAIL THE NUMBER THEY ARE GIVING OUT ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT EVEN THERE NUMBER SO I WAS WONDERING HOW I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: $37

I KNOW BY NOW THAT YOU ALL NOW ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES. IF YOU GET ANYTHING FROM THEM IN THE MAIL DO NOT RESPOND BACK. THEY TOLD ME TO SEN IN $37 AND I WOULD BE APPOVED FOR A 10,000.00 CREDIT LIMIT WELL THAT WAS MARCH 31 2008 WHEN I SENT IN MY $37 HERE IT IS APRIL 15 2008 . WHEN I WENT TO THE WEBSITE THERE WAS A NUMBER THERE AND WHEN I CALLED IT WAS A NUMBER TO SOMETHING ELSE.

SO NOW I AM OUT OF $37 AND NO WAY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THIS PEOPLE TO GET MY $37 BACK BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE THER ARE OUT HERE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND TAKING THERE MONEY AND NOT GIVING THE CORRECT INFORMATIN . I AM MAD BECAUSE I CANT GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY SAY THE $37 IS FULLY-refundable.

Lilmama2
st louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnionWorkersCreditServices/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-I-WAS-TOLD-TO-SEND-IN-37-AND-THEY-WERE-GOING-TO-SEND-ME-A-1-326145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnionWorkersCreditServices

$37

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Not only are you NEVER going to get your money back, but it also appears that you cannot even read the instructions for posting on RIPOFF REPORTS. It plainly states - DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS !!!! If you cannot read instructions here, it stands to reason that you cannot read instructions elsewhere, either.