Complaint Review: UniqCare Recruitment Ltd

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: chuckfinley — London
UniqCare Recruitment Ltd
6th Floor 28-42 Clements Road, Ilford London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

UniqCare Recruitment Ltd Uniqcare UK, Uniqcare recruitment and training Uniqcare recruitment is a SCAM and Rip Off. Don't Trust London, United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: This report fake

I'm here to tell you about Uniqcare recruitment and what happened to me. These people are nothing but scam of the earth, who prey on desperate job seekers for a quick buck.

I applied for a role of health care assistant on gumtree, with a promise of pay between 9-15/hr about less than a week later I get a call about it from this guy called Dean Rogers (extremely obese Asian guy his email is dean@uniqcareuk.co.uk) he said they interested in me job pays 13 and suprise is around where I live. Then asked if I had valid certificates I said yes there only 4 months old, he said no, I would need to do one with them and need to pay deposit to show I'm serious 40 which is odd as the certificates are valid for a year. I was reluctant but he pressured me and said cant pay at the moment, will call later.

I went home looked into the company, had my doubts ad alarm bells should have been ringing. I discovered the Company had only recently been registered, the owner seemed young according to the info and company's registered address is 3rd floor 207 regent street, W1B 3HH which after looking into gave me impression it was a p.o box and not a physical address another alarm bell. Only a few minutes ago have I discovered that, that address is used my many companies and the company in charge provides a virtual offices so business look legit with a prestigious address in central London to throw people off. Provides services like, mail forwarding, central London phone number, call answering in your company name etc.

Anyways I went to the training which was at a completely different address in East London which seemed a bit odd. The address 6th Floor 28-42 Clements Road, Ilford, London (east) IG1 1BA. I received the training on the day along with group of people about 12 in total. The training was for CPR ad manual handling. At the end we received certificates which looked abit suspicious as didn't have any indications indications they were endorsed by other organisations. When questioned just said would get those ones in the post.

Anyways, we were promised interviews which said had been booked with this mysterious private client the following week but haven't heard from them they don't answer the phone, emails etc. parted with 250. I also discovered another company AGE MEDICAL also complained about by people on this site does exact same thing. They also contacted me but didn't fall for it. I just wanted to warn people so they don't fall foul to these corn artists like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UniqCare-Recruitment-Ltd/London-Select-StateProvince-IG1-1BA/UniqCare-Recruitment-Ltd-Uniqcare-UK-Uniqcare-recruitment-and-training-Uniqcare-recruitm-1041082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UniqCare Recruitment Ltd

This report fake

AUTHOR: Adam John - ()

Me and My Cousin we both together went there for the job they all were professional and they help us soo much and now I am working in NHS Whittington Hospital. the things you have written is impossible i never saw them like this they are really friendly guy because of them i m got a good job you all are fake .