Complaint Review: Unique Building Supply

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By:st. simons Georgia
Unique Building Supply
www.uniquebuildingsupply.com Brunswick, Georgia U.S.A.

Unique Building Supply Sold materials c-d quality for #1 quality and ripped off the employees Brunswick Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you got this wrong

*Author of original report: Sales Manager

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: disgruntled employee

The company promised to make and deliver goods with highest quality but when I would sell a 300-k Cabinet job or heart pine flooring job it was sold for first quality but after not paying the employee's nor Sales Manager to over see the job it is hard to deliver quality and it was undesirable.

We have been working for over 20-yrs in the building industry and name recognition has always been proven for stability in this industry but stealing everyone's effort's and trying to train a bunch of Mexicans to mimic what we have learned from our up bringing and old school trade can not be duplicated?

This company owes me and my associates a lot of promised money beware of the humble approach of one of the owners and why no men work in the sales office.

I got paid only 5,000.00 in January of this year he stuck me for over 50-k

st. simons, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-Building-Supply/Brunswick-Georgia/Unique-Building-Supply-Sold-materials-c-d-quality-for-1-quality-and-ripped-off-the-employ-283143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique Building Supply

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you got this wrong

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States of America)

I am the owner of the domain www.uniquebuildingsupply.com and that domain is not in use, although until today it forwarded to my business site. The domain and site that belongs in this report is www.uniquebuildingsupplies.com . Your mis-reporting is costing me business!

Sales Manager

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

I Worked for Jim Williams and had no problems with him,maybe with a new girl that screwed up a lot of the paper work in the office,we all have had that happen before.
I was amazed to see someone report a incident with Jim Williams,I had no problems with him except for what the new secretary said that he owed her and he owed me more money on commissions, and he was cheating the employees which was crazy
lies they would of been gone?
I have enjoyed working for Jim he is a very honest man and would give his shirt off his back.
I thought I had sold the highest cabinet job for 165,000 for a house on St Simon's?

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

disgruntled employee

AUTHOR: Jim Williams - (U.S.A.)

The person who actually filed this report is not named John and was never a customer, he is in fact a disgruntled employee who was terminated. He was an outside sales person who believed that all there was to making money was selling, never mind what he sold or if the company he represented could produce the product. He never followed up and had no concept take off. He also expected commissions on sales he did not make. I feel like I gave this employee every opertunity and he just could not make it happen.
I also believe that if the Ripoff report is to be a valid tool, then anyone who files a report sould be required to supply contact information and real name.
Jim Williams