Complaint Review: Unique Consulting Group San Francisco

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: mammas13 — San Jose California
Unique Consulting Group San Francisco
575 Market Street #2450 San Francisco , California USA

Unique Consulting Group San Francisco Fraud and a Scam they took money out of my account without my permission twice them amount San Francisco California

To Whom It May Concern,   I am writing this  letter  because i  feel  that  they  took  money  out  of  my account  for  the amount  of  $198.00 ?   They  never  had  my  permission to take this money  out  of my account i feel extremley used and violated from this company.   I feel  that  i  should be re-imberersed this money because this company  "Unique Consulting Group"  did a FRAUD on June 3rd 2013 and they are a SCAM.  I  have read all  the reports abouts this company.   I feel  that this company should be Out Of Business I hope  that  i  can  get this money  of $198.00?  THANK YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-Consulting-Group-San-Francisco/San-Francisco-California/Unique-Consulting-Group-San-Francisco-Fraud-and-a-Scam-they-took-money-out-of-my-account-1058086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique Consulting Group San Francisco