Complaint Review: Unique Consumer Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Laurel Maryland
Unique Consumer Services
UNIQUE CONSUMER SERVICE , Other U.S.A.

Unique Consumer Services Fake US Goverment Grant NA Other

This company contatcted me a couple of time telling me that I had been selected to receive a US Goverment grant. They told me that the money would be deposited by the next day. They said didn't explain me anything and try to cover their story by using heavy accents. They never told me they were going to take money out of my account but I got a charge of $298.77 wich led me to many nfs charges in my account. This people delibaretly gave me a totally different story. This is not right. I called a number wich is a company that handles this peples business (866-395-2019) and ask them to give me a total refund, they denied at first but once I told them I was going to take legal action they process my refund application. Now it's going to take 30 days to get my money back.

Doha86
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-Consumer-Services/Other/Unique-Consumer-Services-Fake-US-Goverment-Grant-NA-Other-314631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique Consumer Services