Complaint Review: Unique Insurance

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl M — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Unique Insurance
4245 N Knox Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Unique Insurance This is third time I got hit by somebody with substandard insurance Chicago, Illinois

My son was cut off by a man who has resulting in the totalling of his car. The man one of worst insurance carriers, Unique. I called his agent, she told me to call the company. I called the company today and was told their computers were down, my second call to them, the woman hung up on me. I left message with the general mailbox and still havent heard from them. I feel like going in person to their facility.

Their insured is turning the whole story around and trying to make a claim with MY insurance. My insurance will not pay for his car, good!!!!

This is the third time I was hit by someone with substandard insurance. I am reporting Unique to the BBB, and the Dept of Insurance in Springfield.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-Insurance/Chicago-Illinois-60641/Unique-Insurance-This-is-third-time-I-got-hit-by-somebody-with-substandard-insurance-Chic-931055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique Insurance