Complaint Review: Unique National Collection

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:moscow mills Missouri
Unique National Collection
119 E. Maple St. Jeffersonville, Indiana U.S.A.

Unique National Collection Unique National Collection - Scam St. Jeffersonville Indiana

I checked my credit report and had an outstanding bill with Unique National Collection. When I called they informed me I had an outstanding bill with the St. Charles County Library. I have never been to the St. Charles County Library. When I called the library, they informed me they have no record of me or my debt. I have been trying to dispute the claim and have it removed from my credit report/score but they are somehow able to continue convincing Experian and Transunion that this is infact a real debt. I looked Unique National Collection up online, and I keep finding information from people saying the company is on their credit report with a bogus library debt. Can any prove certainly that they are a scam? I need help, please.

moscow mills, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unique-National-Collection/St-Jeffersonville-Indiana-47130/Unique-National-Collection-Unique-National-Collection-Scam-St-Jeffersonville-Indiana-349264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unique National Collection